Dais Newsfeed | 13/03/2021 04:31 PM | Click to read full article
A fire broke out in a coach of the Dehradun-Delhi Shatabdi Express on Saturday but all the passengers were safe, the Railways said. According to officials, coach C5 caught fire due to a short circuit.
“The affected coach has been detached... Guard has informed that all passengers are safe and the fire brigade has been informed. Total 35 passengers in the coach were shifted and adjusted in other coaches. The train has departed for the destination,” the Railways said.